Monday, March 3, 2008

Fun in the Snow

Luke and myself went to visit Grammy Sally and Pappy. While we were there, it snowed about 6 inches. I decided to test Luke out in the snow. It was his first time, and he loved it! When I first took him outside it was still snowing and he just looked up and let the snow fall on his face! He also went sled riding by himself, with Grammy, and with Noah and Uncle Brian. He had a blast! When he got to the bottom of the hill he would laugh and kick his feet in excitement! I bet he can't wait until next winter!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like he is going to rob a convienent store. I am so dissapointed I missed this experience. I am glad he had fun, though!

John

Chelle said...

So cute - he looks like he is really loving it!

Anonymous said...

He looks so warm and snuggly! I can see the excitement in his eyes! I'm sure he had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Michelle...he is SO cute. :-)