Thursday, May 6, 2010

Booty Camp Mom

I started potty training Luke yesterday. I heard about this nurse and mother who said she can train a toddler in one day. She is referred to as the booty camp mom. I filled Luke up with sugary drinks, salty foods and took off his diaper yesterday. I made him help clean up his own messes. He also has to tell me when he has to go potty. I haven't been putting him on the potty every 30 minutes, etc. I think he has done pretty well for the first day and a half. A lot of messes the first couple of hours, but since then only a couple of messes and a lot more successes! I am very thankful he is motivated by the candy he gets as rewards!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT job, Mom!

Dad

Anonymous said...

Go Luke Go! :)
I'm in the trenches with you Michelle!!!! :) It will be worth all this hard work -- I keep telling myself that!!
Happy Mother's Day to you!!
See you tomorrow -- Love, Heidi