Monday, June 2, 2008

Friday Fun Days Begin!

Now that our friend Amy has her Fridays free; Luke, myself, our other friend Sarah and her 2 kids Caden and Alyssa try to spend the day together doing fun things! Our first fun day was this past Friday. We went to the Touch and Feel Museum in Philly. Luke was a bit cranky because he didn't nap, but the rest of us enjoyed ourselves! It is great place for kids. They get to play with everything there! Luke was a little young, but I am sure he will enjoy it soon! What our we going to do for our next fun day, ladies?

Luke with the ladiesEveryone minus Amy on an airplane (like I said, Luke was a little cranky)
And the one thing Luke did enjoy to touch, the cash register
Thanks for providing the pictures, Amy!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Oooo Oooo can I do Friday fun with you girls?! I will be in town next Friday -- we should do something all together!