Saturday, May 3, 2008

Beautiful Arboretum

Luke and I took a trip with nana, Heidi and the girls to the Reading Arboretum. It was a beautiful day outside. The place has gorgeous flowers, wildlife, and a creek running in between the walkways. We got to see baby ducklings. They must have only been a couple of days old! It was really neat. All of the girls had a nice time. Cailin and Erin were busy trying to chase and feed the ducks while Megan slept. Nana, Heidi and myself enjoyed the day, but Luke was a bit cranky. We still enjoyed the visit. I just had to carry Luke almost the whole time!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, that first photo looks like it came from a flyer of the arboritum it's so perfect! :)
We had such a fun time with you guys--thanks for coming with us!!
I can't believe either one of us didn't get a picture of those oh so cute ducklings. What's wrong with us??? Oh yeah, I was trying to keep Cailin and Erin out of the water, Mom was pushing Megan in the stroller and you were carrying Luke..... it's all coming back to me now! Now I am wondering how we took any photos at all??!! ;)
xoxo Heidi