Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Wedding Day to You!

My dad and Sally got married on February 2, 2008. The ceremony was beautiful! Sally looked great and my dad and her couldn't have been happier! My uncle and cousin sang at the ceremony. (They also sang at my wedding.) They sounded wonderful. Sally's mom and her oldest brother walked her down the aisle. All of Sally's kids and all of my siblings stood up during their vows to be witnesses to their marriage.

The reception was also beautiful. It was at a local country club. Only immediate family was invited. It was small, but very nice! All of the grandkids sang happy wedding day to Sally and Pappy to the tune of Happy Birthday. It was very cute! We are very excited to have Sally and her kids and their families be apart of our family! We love our Grammie Sally!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Michelle! Thanks for sharing!! I love the family picture of you, John and Luke. That turned out really nice too!
Can we get together anytime soon??? It seems like we have to wait for spring?? I have a feeling that this RSV thing is here to stay for a while..... :(
Love you guys,
Heidi.