Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanksgiving


This year we celebrated Thanksgiving with both of our families! We spent Thanksgiving day at John's parents. We got to see his grandparents and cousins from Hershey. For some of them, it was the first time they got to meet Luke! We had a really nice dinner!

On Friday, we went to my dad's house and had another Thanksgiving dinner there. All of my family was in for the holiday. We had a great time! Joe and Tonya were there too! We were very excited to see them! They made the trip from Oklahoma. We got to stay at my dad's with them until the next Tuesday. Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures while we were there. We loved spending time with everyone, but unfortunately, everytime I leave my dad's I feel I gain a few more pounds! It must be all of Sally's good cooking.

Here are a few photos taken on Thanksgiving day at John's parents.

Aunt Sue and Luke

Oma and Luke

Oma and our newest niece, Megan

4 Generations!

Opa, Pop-pop, Dad and Luke

No comments: