Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Vacationing at Pappy's

Luke and I went to pappy's for a long weekend. We also went to Cleveland to celebrate Katie's 3rd birthday! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera for that trip. Hopefully, I can post some pictures later on from someone else's camera. Here are some pictures from the weekened at pappy's. Almost everyone got a picture with Luke! Luke loves to spend time with his cousins, aunts, uncles, pappy, and Sally.
Luke and myself
Noah, pappy, and Luke
Pappy and Luke
Sally and Luke
Dale and Luke

Our favorite dog, Winston!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how big Luke it getting!! What a cute little chubby guy! Love it!

Chelle said...

I love Luke's au natural style! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Luke is too cute!!! His smile is contagious! See you this weekend!! Love, Heidi.
I love your blog site, Michelle and John, it's such a fun place to catch up on what's happening in your lives!

Sarah Jane said...

In the picture with you, I think you can tell what Luke is going to look like when he is older. So cute.