Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Vacation at Pappy's and trip to the Zoo


Here is a picture of the three of us at the Pittsburgh zoo. I woke Luke up to take the picture! John and I enjoyed seeing the animals while Luke slept most of the time.







Our favorite part of the zoo was seeing the polar bears playing.









Luke enjoyed spending time at Pappy's and getting a chance to play with his cousins. Here is a picture of Pappy and Sally holding Luke.























Here are pictures of Luke with his crazy cousin Katie, and his cousin Noah and Aunt Meghan. Noah was a big helper. He is going to be a good big brother soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I told Katie that your website said she was crazy, she said: "I'm not crazy, aunt mushy is crazy." It sounds like all those warnings I gave her about you are finally sinking in.

Anonymous said...

We are very glad you enjoyed your visit to the Pittsburgh Zoo and we enjoyed reading about your experience. Would you consider putting a link to the Pittsburgh Zoo on your website? It would help us with our SEO marketing and your readers will get a glimpse at some really cute videos taken at the zoo and other information pertaining to your blog. If you are interested in linking our website, please send me an email and I’ll make sure you link to the proper page. Thanks in advance for your consideration of this request.